On 11th November the Polish Aviation Museum will be closed for Visitors.
- Monday: Museum closed
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – free admission
- Wednesday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ticket office is closed 30 minutes
prior to the museum's closing time
- normal ticket: 14 PLN
- children & students: 7 PLN
- English/German guide: 65 PLN
The interior of John Paul II's helicopter is open:
A photo-book (with text in Polish) about John Paul II and the helicopter is available in the Museum shop for 10 zl.